Location: Johannesburg- Bryanston
Remote working: Yes
Salary: Project Based: R20 000 per week (5 days) | per project
Job Opened: 23 JUNE 2017
Closing Date: 07 JuLY 2017
REFERENCE NO: T2/00230617
Think Tank (T2) is a Gauteng based IT training and professional services company building IT solutions to individuals and business. We are a dynamic and fast growing company that cares about its people and always trust in their ability to deliver a world class customer service consistently. We are proud to be a young and vibrant company with a fun workplace environment that allows job autonomy and flexible work schedule.
We are currently looking for Independent Contractors/Consultants to deliver training on NSE 5, NSE 6 and NSE 7. Please do not apply if you only have minimum NSE 4 or your more advanced certs (e.g. NSE5, 6 etc.) have expired. Individuals that meet the minimum requirements will be required to go through a number of technical assessments before being invited for an interview.
This is great opportunity for individuals who prefer job autonomy and a flexible work schedule. Additional training will/may be provided to successful delegates to qualify as Fortinet Certified Instructors (FCT). As a FCT, you will play a consultant role to one of our international training partners where you will conduct Cisco classroom based training locally and neighboring countries as and when required. Ideally we prefer individuals with at least 24 months previous Hands-On work experience in a Network Security Engineering field in a small medium to large enterprise, telecommunications industry or similar environment. The ideal candidate must have a warm and friendly personality and eager to learn and demonstrate strong leadership as well as communication skills. Own reliable transport will be necessary to keep time when training happens.
Qualification and Training experience:
- NSE 4– @least 36 months training delivery experience
- NSE 5– @least 24 months training delivery experience
- NSE 6– @least 12 months training delivery experience
- NSE 7– @least 12 months training delivery experience
- NSE 8– written exam would be advantageous
- Linux– Server administration and troubleshooting
- Cisco– Systems
Roles and responsibilities:
- Deliver scheduled training as and when required.
- Continuously improve, manage and support the training Lab environment
- Delivery of quality proactive managed services across the Think Tank client base.
- Management of risk and downtime during maintenance windows
- Manage, configure and trouble shoot all network security related issues in a live network environment.
- Get new business.
Project Based: R20 000 per week (5 days) | per project
Talent@ThinkT.co.za for all career related enquiries.